Can we ever say enough about how hard it is to come up with a fresh home made dinner EVERY NIGHT? So here is a fabulous recipe from Budge Bites that you can turn into 4 dinners. Picture Credit Cooking Classic
- 1 Cup plain full fat organic greek yogurt (low fat and fat free are filled with sugar)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt (antioxidants)
- freshly cracked pepper
- MIX ALL THESE IN A BOWL
- 1 medium lemon
- ZEST THE LEMON THROUGH GRATER, ADD TO ABOVE
- 1-2Tbsp OF LEMON JUICE, ADD TO ABOVE
- 5 chicken breasts
- Mix the first 7 ingredients in a bowl
- Zest the lemon, add to bowl
- Squeeze 1-2 Tbsp of lemon and add to bowl
- Fillet chicken breast
- Add to Marinade and Chicken to a Large zip lock bag.
- Massage it all together
- Marinade for 30 min -24hrs
NOTES: I double or quadruple the recipe and get all the chicken done in one go!!
- Grilled Chicken in Pita Bread with layer of Tzatziki Sauce and lettuce, side greek salad – tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, Feta Cheese cubed Simple Greek Salad Dressing
- Grilled Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Mixed Frozen Veggies.
- Grilled Chicken Panini, Place Chicken between Sourdough Bread slices, add Layer of Pesto, Spinach, Mozzarella Cheese, Grill on panini maker, Add side salad
- Cobb Salad – Chicken cubed, hard boiled eggs cubed, cooked bacon cubed, spinach lettuce, avocado, red peppers, cheese, cucumbers, scallions and Home Made Ranch Dressing. If you like your dressing more tangy, add 1 Tbsp of Dijon Mustard to 1 Cup of Ranch dressing.
Bon Apetite, Ana-Maria Temple, MD