An easy recipe to throw in the slow cooker in the morning.
Last week I tried the rice cauliflower trend with chicken and home made ranch seasoning. It was an epic fail. I went too aggressive with the riced cauliflower bit. The pictures turned out great but the dish was subpar. Anywho, because I was determined to try this riced cauliflower trend, I came up with a much better recipe for all to enjoy. And its easy!!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3.5 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 1.5 cups chopped celery
- 1.5 cups chopped carrots
- 1.5 cups frozen corn
- 1.5 cups rice
- 1 cup onion
- 2 Teaspoons Himalayan Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Pepper
- Spray crock pot with olive oil
- Mix all veggies, rice, and spices with broth
- Add chicken and submerge it in veggies and rice
- Cook on low for 6-7hrs
- Cube or shred chicken once its done, mix it back in.
** use organic whenever possible
**** Time Saver Tip – when chopping veggies, always chop extra and throw in the freezer. Next meal prep, veggies are cut up and ready.