Grilling Season is upon us! Here is a Burger Recipe adapted from Babble that is loved by all. Get the kids involved!!!! Have fun cooking!!!
Chopping Zucchini – who knew this could be so much fun 🙂
Pesto Turkey Burger with a Twist
- 1lb ground Organic turkey (costco)
- 1 diced small zucchini, ends cut off, nonpeeling required (kid job)
- 2 Tbsp pesto (costco)
- 1 egg (costco)
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs (I use gluten free or make my own which is toasted bread in food processor, pulse for 20 secs)
- Burger Maker.
- Mix it
- Press it in burger maker (I make 1/2 lb burgers, so 2 burgers per 1 lb of meat)
- Freeze it 1 hr or more (it grills better and doesn’t fall through the slats)
- Grill it
- Add cheese
- Serve it with favorite toppings
- Add side of fruit, salad, or corn on the cob
All picky kids and adults will love it. Promise.