As you might have already learned from my Recipes on this blog, I am always in search for recipes that are fast, simple, clean, delicious, and appropriate for families with kids of all ages. Everyone has busy lives and it has become too tempting to just take the family to a restaurant or fast food place to save time. This leads to unnecessary calories, unhealthy fats, soda, sugar, etc. Here is another Recipe Adapted from Damn Delicious Recipe to convince you that cooking at home can be Fast, Healthy, and Delicious.
7 Ingredients, 7 steps, 5 Minute Prep Time, 0 Excuses
- 4 to 5 pork chops, bone-in, 3/4 to 1 inch thick
- 1 lb of organic golden yukon potatoes cut in chunks
- 1 lb of organic green beans frozen or fresh, cut in half (or not)
- 2 Tbsp of Dried Ranch Dressing Mix.
- 2 – 3 Tbsp of Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly oil pan or baking sheet with Organic Olive Oil Spray that is propellant free
- Place potatoes, green beans, pork chops in single layer in pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the Ranch Dressing Mix.
- Season with Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place into the oven and roast until the pork is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temp of 140 degrees F, about 20-24 min. Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until caramelized.
Time Saving Tip: Make A bunch of Dried Ranch Dressing Mix and store it in airtight container in a cool dry place. (perfect recipe for kids of all ages to make and help in the kitchen)
Money Saving Tip: organic frozen green beans are less expensive then fresh regular green beans